What tickets are available?
- General Admission (15 years old+). Children 11-14 must have a ticket and be accompanied by a ticket-holding adult. Children 10 & under admitted free of charge with a ticket-holding adult. Limit 2 children per adult.
- VIP (18+). Front Stage Viewing Area, VIP Bars, Premium Restrooms
- ICON VIP (21+). All-Inclusive Private bars and Specialty Cocktails, All-Inclusive Food from Local restaurants, VIP Express Entrance
Access to Icon Skydeck and all VIP viewings areas.
Is there an age limit?
No, the event is for all ages.
You must be 21 with a valid ID to purchase alcohol.
14 years old and under must be accompanied by a ticket-holding adult.
How many tickets can I buy?
- 10 tickets per person
“Person” includes per transaction, per credit card, per billing address, and per email address
Do children need tickets?
Children 10 years old and under will be admitted for free when accompanied with a ticket-holding adult.
Children under 10 years old do not need an ID.
Limit 2 children per ticket- holding adult.
Children 11-14 years old are required to have a ticket.
- Pride in the Park is a rain or shine event.
- Tickets for Pride in the Park are for the event, not a specific artist. Artists and schedules are subject to change without prior notice. Refunds are not issued based on artist cancellation. The ticket is good for the time and date listed on the ticket.
- Rules may be updated from time to time with or without notice.Event Organizers shall, at all times, reserve the right to either deny any person entry into or to eject any person from the Event, who in the sole and absolute discretion of Event Organizers are in violation of Event rules, which rules may be updated from time to time, with or without notice. Please note, re-entry, camping and/or overnight attendance will not be permitted.
Friday June 23rd 4PM-10PM and Saturday June 24th 2PM-10PM
General Admission Age Requirements: All Ages, 14 & under must be with a ticket-holding adult. No more than 2 children per adult. Adults 21+ with valid ID to purchase alcohol.
ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF IDENTIFICATION FOR ENTRY:
- Valid U.S. passport or U.S. passport card
- Valid foreign government-issued passport (must have photo and date of birth)
- Valid foreign government-issued identification card or drivers license (must have photo and date of birth) along with a photocopy of a valid passport from the same country as the identification card or drivers license provided
- U.S. military ID (active duty or retired military)
- Valid U.S. Driver’s Licenses or other state photo identification cards issued by a State Department of Motor Vehicles (or equivalent) for the sole purpose of identification (must have photo and date of birth)
- Valid Native American tribal photo ID (must have photo and date of birth)
- Valid Canadian Driver’s License or Identification Card (must have photo and date of birth)
- Chicago CityKey ID
- Consular ID
UNACCEPTABLE FORMS OF IDENTIFICATION FOR ENTRY:
- School ID
- Expired ID
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Voter Registration Card
- Photo copies of ID
- Sealed, travel sized aerosol spray sunscreen
- Bags made of clear plastic, clear vinyl, or clear PVC (not exceeding 13”x17”)
- One-gallon clear, plastic zip-top bag
- Fanny packs and cross body bags (does not have to be clear)
- Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap is allowed
- Cell phones
- Sunglasses and hats
- Illuminated or glowing jewelry or costumes
- Sealed packs of cigarettes upon entry
- Non-professional cameras
- Action cameras such as GoPros, strap headwear, or non-extendable handles
- Flags and banners (no corporate or company branding; no hard flag or banner poles)
- Powdered makeup
- Facial wipes, makeup removal wipes, sanitary wipes
- Menstrual products
- Prescription medication (you must have the prescription/label in your name with you)
- Fully sealed tobacco vapes, NO marihuana
- Travel-size deodorant
- Small drawstring bags
- Hydration packs
- NON aerosol spray sunscreen
- No illegal substances, drugs, or drug paraphernalia
- No weapons of any kind including, but not limited to, pocket knives and self-defense sprays
- No flammable items or liquids, including fireworks
- No markers, pens, or spray paint
- No backpacks exceeding 13”x17”
- No stuffed animals
- No outside food or beverage
- No bottles, cans, canteens, flasks, or coolers
- No opened packs of cigarettes
- No balloons, balls, inflatable balls, frisbees, or flying disks
- No chairs, blankets, sleeping bags, or tents
- No bicycles, skateboards, hoverboards, scooters, or personal motorized vehicles
- No drones or unmanned aerial vehicles
- No animals except for service animals. “Comfort,” “therapy,” or “emotional support” animals do not meet the definition of a service animal and are not permitted entry to the event.
- No large chains, chained wallets, or spiked jewelry
- No laser pens, laser pointers, or similar devices
- No water guns, squirt guns, fillable spray bottles, or misters
- No musical instruments, noisemakers, or air horns
- No professional cameras, flash cameras, video and audio recording equipment, or camera poles
- No poles, sticks, or totems
- Additional items may be prohibited at the discretion of law enforcement or security officials.
Attendees may not leave and re-enter.
Coming to the Pride in the Park with kids? Pride in the Park invites everyone. Children 10 and younger will be admitted free if accompanied by a ticket-holding adult. Limit 2 children per ticket-holding adult. Children 11-14 must have a ticket.
Uber or Lift
Chicago has a huge network of drivers and it’s very easy to arrange a ride. Both are apps you can download to your phone.
Taxis are available all over the city. Request a dropoff near the gates at Columbus and Monroe.
The Chicago Transit Authority (CTA) has train and bus routes to Grant Park throughout the city and to both major airports. Map out your route on CTA or click here to buy a CTA Visitor Pass (the best value!).
Plan your trip using the Regional Transportation Authority (RTA)‘s trip planner for real-time travel information.
Secure parking is available near Grant Park at the four Millennium Garages. For the best rates, reserve your parking in advance by clicking here.
Lost & Found will be open hours of the festival at designated areas on Festival Map. Once the festival as ended please complete Contact for Lost & Found. An off-site pickup will be available for June 27th and 28th. Items not picked up within 60 days will be donated to charity.
- All festival-goers are subject to being searched prior to entry into the Pride in the Park (Grant Park).
- By requesting entry into Park in the Park, all festival-goers shall be subject to a thorough TSA-style pat-down/search, including emptying pockets and bags, and having your items examined.
- Security will be Male & Female, and festival-goers may chose which gender they prefer to have the pat down performed by
We know you are here to have the time of your life. The hot weather of Chicago in the summer, non-stop dancing and vigorous physical activity can lead to dehydration and overheating. We encourage our patrons to stay hydrated and drink plenty of water as well as sport drinks in order to replenish the body’s electrolytes.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any place where people gather. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. You assume all risks, hazards, and dangers arising from or relating in any way to the risk of contracting COVID-19 or any other communicable disease or illness, or a bacteria, virus or other pathogen capable of causing a communicable disease or illness, whether occurring before, during, or after the event, however caused or contracted, and voluntarily waive all claims and potential claims against Event Organizers, and their affiliated companies relating to such risks.
The possession, sale and/or use of any illegal drugs will not be tolerated anywhere inside or outside Pride in the Park (Grant Park).Event organizers will provide an amnesty box at the entrance of the event. We encourage all attendees to turn in –no questions asked– any illegal drugs and/or substances prior to entering the event. If you observe any attendee using, selling, distributing, and possessing any illegal drugs and/or substances, immediately notify a police officer, security personnel, or your supervisor.
HELP KEEP FELLOW FESTIVAL GOERS SAFE
If you see a person showing signs of distress, contact a security officer, a police officer, fire rescue personnel or Pride In The Park staff or medical assistance immediately.
IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR EVENT PROVIDERS, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS AND SPONSORS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR, AND YOU HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY TYPE OTHER THAN OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES, AND ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE, THE CONTENT, OR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE PURCHASED THROUGH THE SITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE CLAIM IS BASED UPON ANY CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WE WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER FOR
(a) ANY FAILURE OF ANOTHER USER OF THE SITE TO CONFORM TO THE CODES OF CONDUCT,
(b) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, WHETHER ARISING IN CONTRACT OR IN TORT, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SITE,
(c) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN,
(d) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES, DEFECTS, DATE BOMBS, TIME BOMBS OR OTHER ITEMS OF A DESTRUCTIVE NATURE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SITE,
(e) ANY ERRORS, MISTAKES, INACCURACIES OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT, OR
(f) ANY LOST, STOLEN OR DAMAGED TICKETS, OR THE FAILURE OF A VENUE TO HONOR A TICKET.
EVENT ORGANIZERS MAY
- Deny or Eject any person or people from Pride in the Park who violate any part of the rules.
- This is the sole discretion of the event organizers.
- “Management” means Pride in the Park, Dreambrite Presents LLC, Chicago Running and Special Events Management Inc., and their affiliates.
- Management reserves the right to reject a refund of any portion of the ticket purchase price. Management may refuse admission to or eject any person who fails to comply with the rules of the venue or local, state or federal laws.
- The ticket user bears all risks of personal injury incidental at the event, whether before, during, or after the event. The ticket holder assumes all risks, including cancellation of the event and inclement weather.
- No one may resell tickets at a higher price. Management reserves the right to void the ticket without refund.
- The ticket may not be used for advertising promotion (including contests and sweepstakes) or other trade purposes without the express written consent of Management.
- Management may use the image or likeness of any attendee in relation to any video display, transmission, or recording of the event.