Special Guest Performance To Be Announced Soon
Additional performances by Daya, Saucy Santana, J. Worra, Spencer Brown, Joel Corry, Rebecca Black
Rupaul’s Drag Race Winners Shea Couleé, Monet X Change, and Priyanka will also grace the main Pride Stage
CHICAGO – Pride in the Park Chicago is an immersive Pride experience built upon a one-of-a-kind inclusive queer celebration – bringing together over thirty thousand attendees for iconic musical performances and show-stopping queer/ally artists – proudly announces this year’s stunning lineup.
- ALESSO. Renowned Grammy-nominated DJ continually ranked as one of the Top 100 DJs in the world and collaborations with Katy Perry, Usher, David Guetta, Tove Lo, and more.
- THE CHAINSMOKERS. The incomparable Grammy-winning DJ and Production duo, with the new lead single “High” from their upcoming fourth studio album.
- JOEL CORRY. DJ, producer, and television personality, Joel came to prominence in 2019 with the release of his single “Sorry” which reached number six in the UK Singles Chart.
- DAYA. Beloved singer/songwriter who was featured on The Chainsmokers’ song “Don’t Let Me Down” which peaked at number 3 on the Hot 100, and worked for Gryffin’s “Feel Good”.
- SAUCY SANTANA. Rapper and Television Personality, with a debut studio album “Keep It Playa” was released in 2021.
- J. WORRA. Best known for her creativity as a producer and skills behind the decks, the native Chicagoan now Los Angeles-based DJ and producer was hailed as DJ Mag’s 2019 Breakthrough Music Producer of the Year.
- SHEA COULEÉ. Fashion Icon, Musician, Human Rights Activist, and Drag Superstar who won RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars Season 5, and just this month was announced as one of eight returning winners that would be competing in the seventh season of RuPaul’s Drag Race All-Stars, the first-ever all-winners season of Drag Race.
- MONET X CHANGE. Singer, Podcaster, Television Personality, All-star Winner, Drag Superstar, and also one of eight returning winners that would be competing in the seventh season of RuPaul’s Drag Race All-Stars, the first-ever all-winners season of Drag Race.
- PRIYANKA. Canadian television personality and drag superstar won the first season of the reality competition series Canada’s Drag Race in 2020.
- REBECCA BLACK. Singer and Youtube sensation with her viral hit single “Friday”, recently came out as queer and also released her new song “Girlfriend”.
- CIRCUITMOM PRODUCTIONS. Chicago’s very own will once again bring exceptional themes, outfits, drag kings and queens, world-famous DJs, and that signature electric house music that only they can deliver at our second stage.
- MOORE KISMET. DJ, songwriter, and music producer that is currently signed with Thrive Music and Universal Music Group.
- MZ WORTHY. DJ, and one of the four original members of the Dirtybird Crew, Mz Worthy has performed at Coachella, Dirtybird Campout, Burning Man, and Ultra festivals.
To keep the party going, performances by Aaron Aanenson, GSP, Alexandrea Diamond, Avi Sic, Sasha Love, Kenya Black Dupree, Dusty Bahls, Janky, Mimi Marks, Khloe Couleé, Kenzie Couleé, Bambi Banks Couleé, Lúc Ami, Juicy Love Dion, Pepper, Travis Fiero, and Pride Ball hosting by Legendary Kentrele Gorgeous Gucci.
We’re excited about the Iconic Chicago Pride Parade making a return that Sunday, with many parade-goers planning to continue the celebration afterward with us at Grant Park. Equally as exciting is being able to present this all-star lineup to the community – keeping our spirits high. As much as we celebrate Pride today as a party, it has never been more important to remember that Pride is a protest, and the queer community is continuously fending off anti-gay legislation and sentiments. From anti-trans legislation to “Don’t Say Gay” laws impacting our youth that while we dance we must also fight for one another.
-Dusty Carpenter, Pride in the Park Lead Organizer
- Pride in the Park Chicago 2022
- Grant Park – BUTLER FIELD (Downtown Chicago) • 100 S Lakeshore Drive
- Saturday, June 25th, 2022 • 2:00 PM-10:00 PM CST
- Sunday, June 26th, 2022 • 3:00 PM-10:00 PM CST
- LinkinBio • https://lnk.bio/prideparkchi
- Instagram • @prideintheparkchicago
- Facebook • @prideparkchi
- Twitter • @parkparkchi